I’m not a gamer. I have 2 games on my iPhone: Monument Valley and Alto’s Adventure. But I’m a huge fan of Panic and Olly Moss. When I heard they were joining forces with Campo Santo to create their first game, it caught my attention. Well, as you probably know, the game came out this week and it’s fantastic. It’s not a game in the traditional sense of the term. It’s much more like a movie that you get to interact with. Don’t worry, I won’t spoil anything.
Because I loved the game so much, I decided to give my computer a Firewatch look.
Here’s how you can recreate it:
- Download the official Firewatch wallpaper, available on the Campo Santo website. It’s absolutely beautiful.
- Download the One Dark Atom UI theme. Thanks to Matt Davey for pointing out that I had initially forgotten to write about the UI theme I was using.
- Download Simurai’s DuoTone Dark Space theme for Atom.
- Optional: Set Input from Font Bureau as your text editor typeface. It has nothing to do with Firewatch, but I recently changed over to it from Source Code and I really like it. It has just the right amount of personality for me. Oh and it’s free for personal use.
- Optional: Use William Bout’s fantastic icon set for Atom. They complement the whole look really well.